I Do : Tiffany & Co. Engagement Rings

10 June 2013



What does a June Bride really means? Aside from being a bride on the month of June, I heard it has something to do with Juno the goddess of marriage. It is said that getting married on June should bring luck. I'm not married yet but personally I think that marriage requires hard work more than luck. Having said that, the month of June still puts me in a daydream mood of wedding bells, bride's dresses, and of course the engagement ring, and where else would a girl look at other than Tiffany & Co.


Fancy Pink Purplish Diamond Ring
Soleste Ring, Elegant Pink Sapphire With Shimmering Diamonds
These brilliant pink engagement rings are probably my dream rings. Pink is after all one of my favorite colors. It would be nice to shift off a little bit from the usual pure white diamond rings.



Soleste Diamond Ring
Round Brilliant With Bead-set Border Ring
Still there are days when I'd like to pick a pure white magnificent diamond ring over the colored rings. There's something about its simplicity and brilliance that makes it so elegant.


Grace Diamond Ring
Flower Diamond Ring
Another factor to consider in picking an engagement ring, is how big it should be. Naturally a girl would love to get a big diamond ring. But we also must consider if it will suit our lifestyle. For example a woman with an active lifestyle might prefer a simpler and smaller ring. If I were to choose smaller rings I'd pick the Tiffany Grace princess cut diamond ring or the simplest among them all the Tiffany Flower Ring.


Aquamarine With Shimmering Diamonds Ring
The Great Gatsby Collection Diamond & Black Onyx Ring
Ever since I watched Mr. Big gave Carrier Bradshaw a black diamond ring in Sex And The City, I've always wondered how girls feel about getting black diamonds as engagement rings.  It's magnificent and indeed very unique but is it something girls prefer to get on their engagement day? Or perhaps this blue aquamarine and diamond ring. They made one similar to it for Tiffany's Anniversary. Which one is your favorite?





Tiffany & Co.
all ring photos and logo came from Tiffany & Co.'s website.