Pretty Little Liars : I Found Alison's Pink Nail Polish

18 June 2013


I accidentally found A's nail polish in Wet n Wild yesterday! I call it an accident because I wasn't really looking for it. I only realized that it looks identical to Alison DiLaurenti's pink nail polish in the intro of the hit TV show Pretty Little Liars a few hours ago, while I was painting my nails.

a screenshot of their intro video
I'm a big fan of the show but I can't possibly watch it alone, since I am such a big scaredy cat. It's annoying. Even though the show isn't that hardcore scary, I still can't sleep alone after watching it. The premiere episode of the new season already aired on TV. And because no one can watch it with me yet, I'm trying my best to stay away from it. Have you seen it? Did you like? :)


This nail polish is by Wet n Wild under their Megalast collection in color Tropicalia 210C, which is described as a :
"Sophisticated, classic colors beautifully accent any look. Long-lasting, opaque color provides 5 days of chip-resistant wear. A revolutionary resin polymer system creates exceptional color adhesion to nails. This resilient polish is calcium and mineral fortified to rebalance and prevent nail discoloration. Comes with a unique, full-coverage brush that glides on smooth for one-stroke application. Toluene, phthalate, and formaldehyde free." - Wet n Wild


It's a beautiful bright pink color that has a small hint of coral in it. I think it's nice to wear during summer to match bright colored outfits or wear it with neutral colors to make the pink pop. I just painted my nails so I cannot tell if it last long, specifically for this color. Although, I can tell you that I use another Megalast nail polish in color Private Viewing 204B and it last and does not chip for a long time, like they say it would.


My mega favorite thing about this specific nail polish is the brush. I'm awful at painting nails and this wide flat brush helps me put them nicely. It's a lot easier to use especially for girls like me who has shaky hands. :)



Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Polish in Tropicalia 210C
Cost : PHP 199.00
It's a great nail polish that has a beautiful bright pink color. It looks very identical to the nail polish worn by A in the hit TV show Pretty Little Liars.


Wet n Wild
second picture is a screenshot taken from PLL's intro in YouTube, wet n wild logo from their website