My Fave Drugstore Moisturizer By Olay Regenerist

15 August 2013



Hello ladies, help me, my laptop is being possessed. It is taking forever for me to compose this entry because the touch screen keyboard keeps popping up every three minutes and my entire screen moves to the left everytime i move my mouse! I turned off the touch screen feature and it is still doing that. It's really frustrating, but I am determined to published this post before midnight! :)

Today I'd like to share my favorite drugstore facial moisturizer, Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer. One thing that I love and that I am proud of is my facial skin. It is smooth and visibly moisturized. And I have to thank Olay for that. I have been using their Total Effects moisturizers for many many years now.


Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Moisturizer PHP1500.00

A few months ago, I decided that I was going to move up to buying high-end brand moisturizers. This is mainly because I am not getting any younger and I want to get more skin care products that have anti aging features. I scouted the internet for good reviews and I ended up discovering this award winning moisturizer. Olay claims it "outperforms the most expensive creams - even the $350 one". This statement pulled me back in. And I am happy that I did.
"Olay Regenerist regenerates skin's appearance without such drastic measures as chemical peels, cosmetic surgery or lasers. Clinical tests prove that amino-peptides help regenerate damaged skin. Now Olay Regenerist uses this technology to beautifully regenerate skin's appearance by renewing its outer layer, revealing newer skin." - Olay


It is more expensive than the other drugstore moisturizers and I wish it was at least a little bit cheaper. But because of the effects of the moisturizer on my skin I am willing to give out PHP1,500.00 for a bottle. As soon as I switched to using this moisturizer there was a noticeable improvement on my skins appearance. It looked smoother, brighter, and clearer. There would be days that I'd forget to apply this and the my skin would not go dull. I mentioned this because there are a couple of moisturizers that I've tried before that had a visible effect after application but as soon as I stopped using it the quality of my skin's appearance decreased. This was not the case with Olay. By the way, just a fun fact if you didn't know it yet - I just learned that moisturizer can also be spelled as moisturiser with an "S". ^^ 


Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer
Price is around PHP1500.00 at your leading department store
If you want to improve your current moisturizer, I would highly suggest you try Olay Regenerist. If you want a cheaper alternative you can also try little sample sizes of their Total Effects line, just to test it out before buying the actual bottle or before advancing to their Regenerist line. Unfortunately, I haven't seen a sample sizes for their Regenerist products.









Olay website
Olay Philippines website, facebook
Pictures by Shayne Naidas