Happy First Birthday Giveaway! * giveaway over *

27 May 2014


Today marks queenofallyousee's first birthday woohoo! We did it! Keeping a blog for a whole year is a HUGE accomplishment (and I mean huge like climbing the top of a mountain level of accomplishment) for an unstable person like me, but today what I really want to celebrate here is — you. Thank you for making my blogging experience extra amazing just by being here and for showing any interest in what I have to say — urdabestguyz! :)

If you're one of the chatty girls here I call my blogging friends, or perhaps a silent blog reader, or even if it's your first time to be here today — this birthday giveaway post is meant for you. So feel free to join in by filling up the rafflecopter below.



#giveaway info

You'll get a chance to win this adorable Victoria's Secret Gift Set that has six of their bestselling perfumes in miniature bottles. These are just SO pretty to display on a dresser. The giveaway is open internationally and will run until June 27, 2014. Winner will be contacted and announced after. Good luck! :)

this giveaway is over | winner is announced here

a Rafflecopter giveaway