TAG : Tunes You Sing Into Your Hairbrush

29 October 2013

 
You know those songs that get into your head and live there for days? Others call it the "last song syndrome", I prefer to call them - "the hairbrush songs". The only way you can get them out of your head is if you played them on your iTunes, turned up the volume, get a hairbrush, and embarrassingly sing your heart out. Ok I lied, it won't help you forget the songs, but you at least get to entertain yourself while they're stuck in your head :)

what are your hairbrush songs?

I recently got a new Denman hairbrush and wanted to share it with you. I realized that I didn't have a lot of things to say about it, other than it's a good hair brush and that it feels very durable. So I decided to turn this supposed-to-be short hairbrush review into a tag entry to make it slightly more entertaining for you and me. Friends, here are my top hairbrush songs :

Single Ladies by Beyonce
1. Single Ladies by Beyonce
The first song on my list would have to be Single Ladies, by the Queen B. If I had her onesie outfit, I would wear it and rock this song to a whole new level of embarrassment. I just have to make sure that no human being will ever see me doing that.

Wannabe by Spice Girls
2. Wannabe by Spice Girls
If you don't know who these girls are then we are definitely not in the same age bracket :D The Spice Girls were a British pop group, popular in the 90s. They had a lot of songs, most of them very cheesy and yet fun to listen to and sing along to.

Call Me Maybe By Carly Rae Jepsen
3. Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen
I'm pretty sure a lot of people have Call Me Maybe on their lists, others have even made personal music videos of it. As embarrassing as it may sound, I secretly wish I had my own video with a group of friends too.

Moves Like Jagger by Marron 5 Christina Aguilera
4. Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera
I had to include this because it is one of my most played songs on my iTunes. Its beat is so contagious. You can't possibly know this song and not have danced to it.

Almost by Ariana Grande
5. Almost by Ariana Grande
Lastly, just to mix things up, here's a slow song by Ariana Grande. I love her voice and her music. She reminds me of a young and innocent Mariah Carey.

What are your top hairbrush songs? :) Write it down below or if you want to recreate this on your blog please don't forget to let me know, would love to see your own list. Have a good day!  

pictures that are not mine : single ladies, call me maybe, moves like jagger, wannabe, almost