|Kpalette Eye Liner, Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter, Etude House Color Pop Nail Polish, Mac Viva Glam 1 Lipstick, Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer|
2. Watt's Up Benefit Highlighter Travel Size - This was a gift to me by a fellow blogger. I thought its color and its size are very cute and I have been using it regularly lately.
3. Etude House Nail Polish Color POP - Another gift given to me. Its consistency is thick and it is very rich in color, which really makes this nail polish pop when worn. I'm excited to show you a nail art using this color soon :)
4. Mac Lipstick in Viva Glam I - This is the first red lipstick that I ever purchased months ago, and I really really like it. It's a dark matte red color that is a very classic and wearable.
5. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - This concealer is now a part of my make up routune. It is very light weight, has medium coverage, but brightens your under eyes very well.
|Beauty Formulas Cleansing Wipes, Maybelline Make Up Remover, St. Ives Apricot Scrub|
6. Beauty Formula Cleansing Wipes - I am one of those people who are sometimes too lazy to wash their face every night. If you are like me, this can be your best friend. I tried a couple of different cleansing wipes brands that are available here and so far this is my favorite.
7. Maybelline Eye Make Up Remover - This was recommended to me by another beauty blogger and I'm glad I bought it. There's not a lot of good drugstore make up remover here in the country. I use this to remove make up around my eyes especially when my facial wipes are not enough.
8. St. Ives Facial Scrub - It is just as nice as its body scrub version and very inexpensive.
|Charles and Keith Brown Bag|
|Forever 21 gold necklace, rhinestone drop down earrings|
|Pop Tarts Strawberry, Bunheads TV Show, Candy Crush Game|
11. Snack : Pop Tart - One of the hardest things I have to do everyday is to stop myself from grabing a pop tart and eat it. I just love it so much.
12. TV show / movie : Bunheads - I'm assuming that not a lot of people enjoyed this show because it didnt get renewed for another season :( Its not a strong show, there are certain characters that I didn't like, but in the end its a good show to watch. It's not the same as the usual popular shows nowadays. It's more laid back and the story lines are bit slower, but somehow I like it that way. I thought it was refreshing to see something different and the ballerina outfits are cute.
13. App : Candy Crush Game - I click this game on my phone and time just suddenly flies. I am currently stuck at level 102. I don't like to start purchasing "lives / extra turns" or ask for it from my facebook friends because I'm afraid that if I start asking I will never stop asking and they may delete me from their friend list haha.
That's it for today ladies! Hope you enjoyed browsing these items. Have a great October ahead of you! :)
Pictures that are not mine : candy crush , bunheads