Pretty Little Things : September Favorites

3 October 2013

Shayne Naidas
I have got to learn how to apply red lipsticks perfectly haha, or at least purchase a red lip liner immediately. Any suggestions of good brands I should try? :) It is already October and I am very excited to share with you some DIY entries I prepared for Halloween. Even though this holiday frightens the life out of me, I still like it because it is one day that when we can all play dress up in costumes together. But before getting into the Halloween mood, let me show you the things I that I have been loving for the month of September. I knew I was getting a couple of gift boxes last month so I told myself not buy anything. Well that didn't go too well :)

Kpalette Eye Liner, Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter, Etude House Color Pop Nail Polish, Mac Viva Glam 1 Lipstick, Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
1. K-palette eye liner - I found my holy grail eye liner pen. It doesn't smudge at all and it lasts for a very long time on me.
2. Watt's Up Benefit Highlighter Travel Size - This was a gift to me by a fellow blogger. I thought its color and its size are very cute and I have been using it regularly lately.
3. Etude House Nail Polish Color POP - Another gift given to me. Its consistency is thick and it is very rich in color, which really makes this nail polish pop when worn. I'm excited to show you a nail art using this color soon :)
4. Mac Lipstick in Viva Glam I - This is the first red lipstick that I ever purchased months ago, and I really really like it. It's a dark matte red color that is a very classic and wearable.
5. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - This concealer is now a part of my make up routune. It is very light weight, has medium coverage, but brightens your under eyes very well.

Beauty Formulas Cleansing Wipes, Maybelline Make Up Remover, St. Ives Apricot Scrub
Here are some good drugstore finds :
6. Beauty Formula Cleansing Wipes - I am one of those people who are sometimes too lazy to wash their face every night. If you are like me, this can be your best friend. I tried a couple of different cleansing wipes brands that are available here and so far this is my favorite.
7. Maybelline Eye Make Up Remover - This was recommended to me by another beauty blogger and I'm glad I bought it. There's not a lot of good drugstore make up remover here in the country. I use this to remove make up around my eyes especially when my facial wipes are not enough.
8. St. Ives Facial Scrub - It is just as nice as its body scrub version and very inexpensive.

Charles and Keith Brown Bag
9. Charles & Keith Bag - I dont see myself as a "bag person". I know a lot of girls who own millions of bags in their closet and I always envy them for have such a nice huge collection. But if it comes down into choosing between clothes vs bags I would choose clothes right away. This is the current one that I am loving. I always carry a small bag and I wanted something shabby chic and very simple this month.

Forever 21 gold necklace, rhinestone drop down earrings
10. Forever 21 necklace & long earrings - I hauled this a couple of months ago during the F21 sale. I'm also wearing it on my selfie pic above :)

Pop Tarts Strawberry, Bunheads TV Show, Candy Crush Game
My random favorites :
11. Snack : Pop Tart - One of the hardest things I have to do everyday is to stop myself from grabing a pop tart and eat it. I just love it so much.
12. TV show / movie : Bunheads - I'm assuming that not a lot of people enjoyed this show because it didnt get renewed for another season :( Its not a strong show, there are certain characters that I didn't like, but in the end its a good show to watch. It's not the same as the usual popular shows nowadays. It's more laid back and the story lines are bit slower, but somehow I like it that way. I thought it was refreshing to see something different and the ballerina outfits are cute.
13. App : Candy Crush Game - I click this game on my phone and time just suddenly flies. I am currently stuck at level 102. I don't like to start purchasing "lives / extra turns" or ask for it from my facebook friends because I'm afraid that if I start asking I will never stop asking and they may delete me from their friend list haha.

That's it for today ladies! Hope you enjoyed browsing these items. Have a great October ahead of you! :)

Pictures that are not mine : candy crush , bunheads