November Favorites ♥

3 December 2013


Have you ever used your blog as an excuse to buy something? Perhaps an item you don't really need but since it's something that you can put on your blog you get it anyway. So I bought this Santa hat and went crazy with it. I might have taken hundreds of pictures with it. That's not the only thing I am crazy about lately. To make up for the lack of beauty products post on my blog for the past few weeks, here are the other items that I have been loving this past month.

Burberry Lip Velvet Lipstick in Pink Amber
The first item on my list is the Burberry Lip Velvet Lipstick in Pink Amber. Their Lip Velvet line basically consists of their matte collection. If you are a matte lipstick junkie like me, I would recommened that you look this up online when you have the time because I believe that this is by far one of the best matte lipstick formulas that I have ever tried and they have a wide range of extremely wearable everyday lipstick colors. They do however have one downside which I will discuss further on the product review next week.

LUSH rockstar soap, EOS strawberry lip balm, wet n wild nail polish private viewing, nyx eye shadow base, short reviews
PINK & BEIGE
Did you notice that there's a color theme going on in this picture? This wasn't at all planned. I guess I'm inclined to the softer neutrals this season. The only thing missing in this group is the new Pink toned Naked Palette 3 that just came out! I bet that would make my whole year favorites list! :)

On the other side of the spectrum, one of my favorite drugstore finds is NYX beige eyeshadow base. I already expected it to perform well since Temptalia spoke highly of it in her review of the product. I however didn't expected it to be so excellent that I removed a high-end eyeshadow base from my need-to-buy basic make-up product list. The EOS lip balm in strawberry flavor, and Rockstar soap from LUSH are my two favorite pink beauty knickknacks that smell incredible. The egg shaped packaging of the balm makes it more fun to apply, not to mention to display on your dresser. The LUSH soap smells very much like their holiday exclusive scent Snow Fairy. This was an unexpected generous gift from a good friend of mine that really brightened up my day. This Wet n Wild Nail Polish in color Private Viewing, is almost used up and it has served me well. It's a nice shade that you can wear everyday, it's extremely easy to apply because of its flat brush, and the formula didn't turn bad after months of wear and tear. It is your perfect everyday nude nail polish.

mng wallet, ipad mini
This is probably a very nosey question but I wonder, how big are your wallets? Am I the only one who only needs a coin purse this small as an everyday wallet? This tiny quilted leather pouch from Mango can fit all my money, ID's, and cards that I need. You might want to check it next time you visit Mango because it is probably on sale now. Another small thing that can fit in my small everyday bag is my new iPad Mini. I got it shortly after I posted my Christmas Wishlist and I've been addicted to using it since.


I didn't get to post the unboxing of my first ever BDJ Box last November, I am however posting my top favorite items from that box now. It is The Cream Factory Bath Cream and Oil of Argan hair spray. The bath cream that I got is in goat's milk & avocado flavor, which has a luxurious fruity scent, and it feels extremely smooth in the shower. My first impression of the oil of argan wasn't very good. I didn't know that you only needed a tiny bit of the product to make your hair smooth and frizz free.

You probably noticed it by now that I put a lot of effort into decorating my room. When I saw this Yorkshire Terrier coin bank from Forever 21 I just had to get it. It reminded me of my little dog, Bentley. He's a yorkshire Terrier and I love him so much. They also have other dainty room accessories that I think you girls will like, so do check them out online when you have the time.


LIFESTYLE PICKS
My two favorite snacks that I would like to recommend for you to try the next time you are grocery shopping are the Fitbar fruits fiber snack and McVities Dark Chocolate Digestives. Both of them taste really good and are rich in fiber. I especially like the Fitbar more because it only has 110 Calories! I try my best to not use this fact as an excuse to eat the entire box in one sitting.

I feel like every month I share at least one TV Show with you. This month I've been watching an old TV series named "Greek". It's about the lives of this group of friends that are in a sorority and fraternity. I've always wanted to be in a sorority like Elle Woods. The TV series Greek focuses more on sisterhood and brotherhood, which I quite like and the characters in the story are adorable, even the ones that are suppose to be annoying.

Before I end this post I would like to invite you to join my holiday giveaway if you haven't yet. That is it for now, happy holidays everyone and have a great day ahead of you! :)