TAG : Your Favorite Victoria's Secret Angels

7 December 2013


This is it ladies, the annual celebration of all things girly and sparkly is going to air on TV soon! One of the things I look forward to every December is watching the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, so imagine my disappointment when I could not not find its premiere schedule here in the Philippines. If you know anything about this please end my frustration and share your info with me. In the meantime, join me in a quick chat about our top five Victoria's Secret Angels of all time.

Miranda Kerr Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Miranda Kerr
First on my list is the one and only Miranda Kerr. She is probably the first model that I really liked and became obsessed with. Before Miranda, the major supermodels were girls like Heidi Klum and Giselle Bundchen. Both girls are absolutely beautiful but they can look quite intimidating. Miranda's beauty however, is inviting, which I'm sure is one of the qualities most girls like about her. It's very disappointing that she won't be in the show this year.

Barbara Palvin Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Barbara Palvin
She isn't one of the major VS angels, but she is one of the most beautiful fresh faces that they ever had. She has an angelic face with a devilish appeal. It's as if she's always up to no good. It's just too bad that my first impression of her was the girl Justin Beiber was rumored to date while he was still in a relationship with Selena Gomez. I have too much gossip information sometimes.

Candice Swanepoel Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Candice Swanepoel
Candice certainly has amazing body curves. She will be wearing the exquisite million dollar bra this year, which got me thinking, maybe I should try to make a DIY bra inspired by one of their million dollar fantasy bras. What do you girls think?

Alessandra Ambrosio Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Alessandra Ambrosio
Alessandra is no doubt one of the most gorgeous veteran models out there. I love still seeing models that have been in the business for a long time on the runway. We are not getting any younger so it's always nice to see our past favorite models strutting the runway and looking as flawless as they were even after they have given birth.

Adriana Lima Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Adriana Lima
Adriana Lima probably has the most stand out personality of them all, in my opinion. She's stunning, her eyes can pierce right through you, and i like the impact that she brings with her when she steps on the runaway. You can always see her opening or closing a segment of the show.



Before I go, here's one of their promo videos for this years fashion show. I'm really excited to see the outfits this year and I'm quite interested to see Taylor's Swfts performance in the show.

Who are your top 5 Victoria's Secret Angels of all time?


Photo Credit : Miranda Kerr 1, Mirander Kerr 2, Barbara Palvin 1, Barbara Palvin 2, Candice Swanepoel 1, Candice Swanepoel 2, Alessandra Ambrossio, Adriana Lima