The Cream Factory • Goat's Milk Bath Creams

15 January 2014


It's been a rough week for me so far. I'm stressed more than usual and my emotions are out of control. How do you girls deal with bad days like these? I found myself grabbing for things that could take any burden off my shoulders - things like... french fries and chocolate. When I'm done trying to eat my stress away, which by the way does not work all the time, I treat myself to a nice relaxing shower. And ladies, these are the bath creams I've been using lately.

They are both from The Cream Factory, I got my first bottle in Goat's Milk & Avocado last November, and the second bottle in Goat's Milk & Witch Hazel just recently from the Sample Room - a website that helps you try out different products before you purchase them.



TAKE IT FROM CLEOPATRA
You can tell right away from its fresh white bottle that its main ingredient has got to be Goat's Milk. Immediately, I get reminded of Queen Cleopatra. She soaked and bathed in milk to keep her skin beautiful and young. Such a little diva. That must have felt pretty amazing though. I don't think I'll ever have the chance to soak in milk anytime soon but using these milk bath creams, I believe, should feel pretty close to it.

First of all, the scent of both flavors are soo fresh. Goat's Milk & Avocado, smells like you're bathing in a palace with a tray of fresh avocados right beside your golden tub, it's my favorite. And Goat's Milk & Witch Hazel, smells like... Nutella! Okay I'm kidding, I actually didn't know that such plant existed until now. It doesn't smell like hazelnut chocolate but it smells wonderful, it reminds me of those luxurious little soaps you find in nice hotels.



I honestly did not detect a distinct difference between the two, other than their lovely scents. But I can tell you this, they both feel super-duper-creamy, comfortable, moisturizing, and luxurious on your skin. Which is just what a girl needs when she wants a dose of stress relief. I don't have anything bad to say about their bath creams, at least for these two flavors I have. I didn't have any allergic reactions from it and my skin didn't feel dry or sticky at all.

Will I repurchase this and do I recommend you try it? Yup, although I must say it is not something that I use everyday cause I rotate using different products, and I usually prefer those that has little scrubs in it for mild exfoliation. But this is absolutely the cream I reach for whenever I feel like my skin is in drought or if I want a quick-pamper-yourself trip in the shower.


This year, I'd like to try their other bath creams, specifically cinnamon, honey, and seaweed - curious, how can seaweed smell good? I'm also quite excited to test out their other products - SCRUB-in-a-TUB and Better Body Batter. I went to Beauty Bar yesterday to check on these but I didn't find them, so I'm assuming they aren't released yet.

These bath creams are available in bigger bottles (768 ml) for the price of PHP699.00, and a bundled pack of 3 regular sized bottles (221 ml) of different flavors for PHP799.00.